Chat on Slack, 1-1 + all-hands optimized layouts, and more
April 06, 2020
This is our weekly update. We would greatly appreciate any feedback.
New features / significant changes:
- Chat on Slack -— for every meet associated with Slack channel, Meetter is creating a separate thread with updates on scheduling & recordings. That same thread is also a great place to discuss relevant that topic asynchronously before or after the meet. To make it easier to locate that thread on Slack, we added the “Chat on Slack” button to every meet.
- Better videos layout for 1-1s and all-hands (10+ people) — when you collapse agenda for 1-1s, or for meets with 10+ people we now show the optimized layout.
Small improvements & bug fixes:
- [Improvement] Open Slack DM for any user you see on Meetter in one click
- [Bug] Private/transparent meet notes are not posted to slack if the recording was disabled
- [Bug] Incorrectly displaying time before all-meets is finalized
- [Bug] Way many options for in Postpone dropdown — now it includes only all-meets that you have accepted
- [Improvement] Schedule button moved to the bottom when you create a new meet (previously you had to expand Scheduling section, but many users stick with defaults)
- [Bug] Unable to join private meet when was an optional participant
A lot more updates are coming next week, stay tuned!
Written by Gene Podolyak
Follow Gene on Twitter