Note editor improvements, draft meets, faster ad-hocs
October 18, 2020
This is our weekly update, and we’d greatly appreciate any feedback.
New features / significant changes:
- Note editor improvements. We added a new hyperlinks editor, an indicator when someone else is typing while your editor is collapsed, and multiple smaller improvements.
- Draft meets. Now when you create a new meet or a follow-up to an existing meet, all the changes are automatically saved. When you are in a hurry and can’t finish writing notes, you can close that meet and return to it later. You can find all your draft meets when you hover on a create a new meet button.
- Faster ad-hoc meets. When you need to start an urgent call outside of an all-meets schedule, you can do it faster by selecting the new “NOW” button. After entering a topic and selecting participants, you will be auto joined automatically.
Small improvements & bug fixes:
- [IMPROVEMENT] All-meets breaks height is proportional to the duration of the break
- [IMPROVEMENT] Allow changing meet privacy up until the start
- [BUG] Can’t schedule a new meet from a Slack thread
Written by Gene Podolyak
Follow Gene on Twitter