Partial rsvp, team picture
November 30, 2020
This is our regular update, and we’d greatly appreciate any feedback.
Partial all-meets rsvp. It’s common for people to be available for the majority of all-meets time, but you may need to start late or leave early. Now you can accept all-meets partially, and Meetter’s scheduler will automatically rearrange all the meets based on your availability.
Team picture. 2020 has been a rough year, and unfortunately, there were no large team gatherings that can be so fun and energizing, and our latest team pictures are pretty dated by now. While we can’t bring those events back just yet, we can still make some cool team pictures. We’ve received lots of great feedback on AI-selected pics for recording thumbnails, and now you can reuse those smiley faces to create a wonderful picture of the entire team. We hope your team picture will look so great that you’d want to print it and send copies to the team. You can locate this functionality in your account menu.
Small improvements & bug fixes:
- [IMPROVEMENT] Automatically end meets when people forget to leave
- [IMPROVEMENT] Very Urgent meets are not always scheduled at the earliest available time
- [IMPROVEMENT] Ability to maximize shared screen
- [IMPROVEMENT] Make optional / make from participant icon menu
- [BUG] Video starts after a long delay when watching recordings, like 5-10s
Written by Gene Podolyak
Follow Gene on Twitter